Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bully?


I was told recently that my sweet, adorable boy is the infant room bully!  She was sort of joking when she said it.  You see, Carter is now the BIG boy in the room.  Everyone else is pretty stationary.  Apparently, Carter crawls over to the other babies and steals their binkies. 

Of course, I thought it was all my fault.  I took his binkie away from him at two months.  He had a cold. His nose was stuffy.  He couldn't breathe with it in his mouth.  So.....why not?

Well, when we got home that night, I dug around in the cupboards to find the long, lost binkie.  Guess what?  Doesn't like it.  Go figure.  My guess is that he is just trying to get back at them for screaming during his nap time-in which case-I don't blame him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment