Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

I am so excited for Christmas this year!!!  I understand that Carter will have NO IDEA what is going on. He won't understand the concept of gifts, but just having him here is a good enough reason to celebrate.  The idea of sending out a family Christmas card was something that warmed my heart. He is my gift-and I couldn't have asked for a better one!

We celebrated a little early with Papa Richard and Liz, and Travis's brother's family.  Carter liked to slap the presents (especially the squishy ones) to hear the crinkling noise.  He tried to eat the paper after it was off the presents, but eventually he realized there was a new toy sitting close by.  We took our pictures with Liz's camera, so hopefully we will have a picture to share soon:)





It has been really fun watching him play with the new stuff.  I still think of him as a baby, that he can't possibly be old enough to play with a barnyard set.  Then he surprises me by driving the tractor around and opening the barn gates so they make noises.  He's just so big!!

P.S. Check out my teeth!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the teeth!!! He looks so grown up in these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete