Sunday, August 22, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!


Carter experienced his first baseball game this weekend.  It started at his bedtime, so Travis and I were prepared to leave at the first sign of trouble.  Carter loved it-all the people, music, and noises.  He wanted to walk around the stadium more than watch the game (typical kid).



Before we left for the game, we were at our nieces' birthday party.  Gathered around with Travis's family, we kept getting the question, "Are you taking Carter with you to the game?"  "Of course!"  From the get-go, we knew that our lives would not change with a baby.  Carter would just join us on the ride. With all the time I lose out on when he is at daycare and Travis is at work, I can't imagine not wanting to spend every available second with my husband and my son.  I want to show him everything and teach him everything.   I want to see his reactions to new experiences.  I want to be the best mom possible.  Who wouldn't when you get to look at a face like this everyday?!


No comments:

Post a Comment