Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Boy

I'll have to admit that writing on the blog has been something I have not been looking forward to this week.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE documenting each week so that one day I can pull these weekly posts out and show how in love we were with him from before the beginning.  It's just that....well, my little boy is growing up!  Every week that goes by means he's another week older.  He is at an age that is PERFECT!  If Carter could be 7 and a half months old forever, I would be thrilled.

Instead of writing, or even taking pictures, I have been devouring my time with him.  I can't get enough of his smiles and hugs.  His high-pitched screams and low "oooooohoooohhh."  I struggle every day when I have to drop him off at daycare (which is secretly why I have been asking Travis to do it a few times a week.)  I want so badly to have every minute of the day with him.  Frowny face:(

He is looking more and more like a little boy.  He dances by bobbing his head and wobbling his entire body.  He laughs hysterically.  He kicks his legs and screams when I walk into pick him up from daycare.  He gives the BEST hugs and kisses.

I pray that one day, when Carter does read these words, he will be able to feel the heart-swelling love that I hold for him.  Thank you, Lord, for my boy!

1 comment:

  1. An award for you, Amber........http://amberann57413.blogspot.com/2010/09/award.html

    ReplyDelete