Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day and Five Month Fun

What a blessing it was to celebrate Father's Day with my best friend and husband, Travis!! I always knew that Travis would be a terrific dad one day, but I am amazed at how my goofy, kid-at-heart, still doesn't know how to run the dishwasher even though I've shown him a million times hubby has turned into one of the most caring fathers I have ever seen. I love to watch him with Carter as he plays and talks to him. Mostly, I LOVE to listen to him read to Carter because he is almost never saying the actual words from the book. He makes up stories and songs as he goes. I try very hard to catch this on tape, but Travis is aware of my desire and blocks it at all costs! Carter is lucky to have such a great man to call 'daddy.' Happy Father's day, babe!

Now, onto some of my favorite photos of Carter. We were sitting on the deck enjoying the morning sunshine and bird chirping. He was content sitting out there for quite sometime. Long enough for me to chug my coffee at least:)

I snapped these of my two boys playing. Carter absolutely adores Hendrix and is starting to notice other dogs too. Hendrix tolerates Carter, but could do without the hair pulling.

1 comment: