Thursday, March 31, 2011

14 months

Fun.  Everytime someone asks me how the baby is, that is my response.  He has such a personality!  He wrestles and makes funny noises just to make us laugh.  He plays with his tongue and fake giggles.  He knows how to hold a ball under water and let go to make it POP out of the water, making water fly all over floor.  I adored Carter as a baby, but this is way more F.U.N.!!!

P.S. check out these teeth and Willy Wonka hair....

Carter is not picky about anything.  He will eat anything I put in front of him- lima beans included.  I won't even eat those suckers, but I figured I'd start him early on the gross stuff :-)  Of course, desserts are his favorite, just like great-grandpa.

At exactly 14 months he was standing on his own, and he had mastered the art of walking around tables, chairs, couches and toilets. 

He really has no interest in walking.  Carter crawls faster than any kid I have ever seen.  I think he figures, "Why walk when I can get there faster by crawling."  I can't believe we missed the annual baby crawling contest in Fort Wayne. We would have had a champion for sure!

He did take his first official steps three weeks ago.  Last night he walked a good 20 steps or so, got bored, and started crawling.  I'm not pushing the issue yet. He'll have all the time in the world to walk.  I'm enjoying him holding onto my finger for support right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment