Saturday, August 18, 2012

Long Overdue Update

I am smitten with this little man! From the very beginning, I have repeated over and over, "This is my favorite age!" 2 1/2 is no different.
Carter and I had a wonderful summer. I am so blessed to have those weeks to share morning snuggles, non-rushed breakfast, and more naps than I care to admit. We spent a lot of time at the lake, hanging out with friends, and going on mini adventures.
Because I write this blog mainly to help remind me of all the cute things Carter does (an online baby book sort of) I want to jot down a few Carterisms I don't want to forget:
He'll say, "Hey mom. Guess what? I love you!"
His bedtime prayer goes like this: " Dear Jesus, thank you for friends, mommydaddycarter, blanket, fan..." and basically everything else he sees.
He loves to act like a t-rex.
He likes me to sing "You are my Sunshine" and asks me why the sunshine goes away.
He sometimes calls our pastor Jesus.
Carter is quick to point out the moon and stars and will tell you that God made them.
My favorite thing about Carter is that he loves everyone. He will chat and share hugs with anyone who asks.

I am soooooo lucky to be this boy's mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment