Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hanging Out at Home

We are never home. No, really.  I mean NEVER home.  Try to call our landline.  You won't get us...ever. If I am not at work, I am always running errands, going to work at church, going to visit our friends, hanging out with Papa, etc....   This weekend Carter and I spent an entire day at home.  That is big for us.  We had so much fun!  Carter found toys he had forgotten about.  It was like Christmas all over again.  It made me realize that we need more days like that.


The weather was chilly, but sunny, and great for playing on our deck.  



  This is what he does when we ask him to show us his "face."



Later that night, we were sitting in the living room. After a few moments of silence from his bedroom, I went looking for Carter.  Here's what I found:


He said he was "rea a booookkk."

No comments:

Post a Comment